This programm is intended for all WWW authors. It cuts large graphic images in few pieces and then creates the HTML file with the table which shows an original picture. Then you can add links to pieces to create some kind of an image map, but even if you don't do it the time needed to load your picture will decrease, because a few connections will be opened...
This programm is very useful for any designers.
The program has specific features as follows features:
* Project templates. It help you to set rules of cutting for use later.
* Undo. Possible the undo of 65535 last operations.
* Building HTML. ImageCutter does HTML-code for for inserting or to insert a web-page.
* Dockable toolbars.
* Customized rulers.
* Batch cutting. You can add to the project the much files and cutting all.
* Supports *.png, *.pcx, *.pcd, *.tga, *.tif, *.gif, *.jpg, *.bmp, *.ico, *.wmf, *.emf files.
* Specified property for each slice.
- Format of graphics (JPEG image, GIF image, TIFF image, BMP image);
- URL for anchor HTML-tags;
- Alternative text for anchor HTML-tags;
- Target for anchor HTML-tags;
- Name of slice for HTML-tags;
* Building dynamic HTML code.
» version 1.5 - posted on 2005-05-29
Localization extension has been added
LICENSE AGREEMENT OF KVT IMAGECUTTER
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you
(individual or single entity) and Konstantin Tarasov (the "AUTHOR"), for the
KVT ImageCutter software (the "SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this
The SOFTWARE is the property of AUTHOR and is protected by copyright laws
and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold. It is
TRY & BUY VERSION
The TRY & BUY VERSION means a limited version of the SOFTWARE. If you
accepts the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights
and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use the TRY & BUY VERSION for you work.
2. Use one or more copies of the TRY & BUY VERSION for evaluation purpose
3. Copy and distribute freely the TRY & BUY VERSION (see "DISTRIBUTION").
You may NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the TRY & BUY VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the TRY & BUY
VERSION or any portion of it.
DISTRIBUTION (UNREGISTERED VERSION)
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the TRY & BUY VERSION as
you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You
must distribute the install form of the TRY & BUY VERSION (you must
distribute the file IMGCUTENG.EXE, not the files resulting of an
installation). You are not allowed to sell the TRY & BUY VERSION (except for
shipment and handling charges). Press is authorized to distribute it on any
Cover Disk or CD-ROM without any permission. Please inform me by email
(Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org) each time you distribute the TRY & BUY
The SOFTWARE is supplied AS IS. AUTHOR disclaims all warranties, expressed
or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability
and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of
using the SOFTWARE. AUTHOR guarantees free-of-charge technical support and
updating for the registered users SOFTWARE during all life of the program.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
AUTHOR assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which
may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if AUTHOR has been advised of
the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited
to refund the purchase price.